Refrigerant Leak Detection and Monitoring Systems...
Haloguard II 24-hour Multichannel, Multigas Detection and Notification Refrigerant Leak Detection and Monitoring Systems
With dependable solid state electronics, HALOGUARD ® II is a cost effective, reliable way to detect the presence of halo- carbons, ammonia, and oxygen depletion. The multi-channel, multi-gas HALOGUARD ® II controller monitors sensors in up to six separate locations and provides both local and remote notification when gas concentration reaches an alarm level.
We ’ve built in alarm relays and analog outputs to activate remote devices or to interface with a computer controlled energy management or building automation system.
- Up to six sensors reporting to one central controller
- Each sensor with 6' instrument cable and DIN plug, extendable to 300'
- LCD shows channel number, PPM Concentration, Alarm, Test, Reset, Sensor Fault and Low Battery
- Audible alarm
- 2 user alarms adjustable between 10%–100%of scale
- Off-scale and sensor fault alarm
- 4 alarm relays for ventilation, dialer or remote notification
- 4 independent analog outputs for BAS/EMS interface
- User selectable manual or automatic sensor scanning
- Adjustable sensor scan frequency
- Simple installation with easy field calibration
- Easy expansion as requirements change
- Built-in alarm Delay/Reset and Test push buttons
- Self-diagnostics for each sensor
- Dependable, solid-state electronics
Options & Accessories
- Strobe light alarm
- Gas test kit
- Battery back-up
- Automatic calibration
||115-230v, 50-60 Hz
||Std: 4x3A, dry contact relay
Opt: 4 x 0-5VDC analog
||0-1000 ppm CFC, HFC, HCFC (except R123),
0-300 ppm R123, NH3
| Operating Temperature:
||-20°F to +120°F non-condensing
||0°F to +120°F non-condensing
||NEMA 4/12 design
||PVC and porous PP filter
Warranty (click for details)
Haloguard II is unconditionally guaranteed for one year from the date of shipment. Any device found defective in that period will be replaced free of charge.
Documents Available for Download (click for complete listing)