North Model 832 SCBA
Refrigerant Leak Detection and Monitoring Systems...
North Model 832
Self-contained Breathing Apparatus
North Safety Products Model 832 SCBA is a low cost and worry free unit, designed specifically for use in non-fire emergency situations, for egress from a contaminated area, or for clean up of chemical/toxic spills and accidents. It is easy to use, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
- Utilizes the North soft silicone Full Facepiece design with dual sealing flange, oral/nasal cup and polycarbonate lens with greater than 200° field of vision.
- Reducer/Regulator has only three moving parts, a "fail-open" design and protected housing.
- Automatic positive pressure demand with only three moving parts and "fail-open" design.
- Comfortable and adjustable polypropylene harness system and ergonomically designed aluminum backplate.
- 30 minute rated low pressure (2216 psi) Aluminum Cylinder, with 45 Cu. Ft. capacity.
- Chest mounted Pressure Gauge.
- Chest Mounted Warning Whistle.
- NIOSH approved.
- Gives the user unsurpassed protection and ensures greater worker acceptance. Common facepiece design to the 7600 Series air-purifying respirator reduces fit testing costs and user training.
- Substantially reduces repair costs, possible malfunction and assures user of a supply of air as long as there is air in the cylinder.
- Eliminates the error of using SCBA in a demand mode, reduces possibility of malfunction and assures user of a supply of air as long as there is air in the cylinder.
- Provides user comfort and ease of adjustment. Lightweight design distributes weight over a large area for added comfort.
- Approved for entry and escape from IDLH atmospheres.
- Positioned in an easy to read position.
- Positioned for ease of use. Rugged and dependable.
- To meet OSHA requirements.
Warranty (click for details)
The Model 832 SCBA comes with a full year, no-hassle warranty on parts and service.