Most Sensitive (1ppm) & Selective Photoacoustic Infrared Monitoring of Up to 6 Refrigerants in an Expandable Split Architecture System Design.
24 hour Refrigerant Leak Detection & Notification.
The HALOGUARD® II/IR combines microprocessor based controller with highly selective and sensitive remote photoacoutstic infrared modules to provide the
most advanced system for detecting the presence of halocarbons.
The multichannel controller monitors IR modules or 02 sensors in up to six separate locations, then provides both local and remote notification when gas concentration
reaches preset alarm levels.
Alarm relays and analog outputs are built in to activate remote devices or to interface with an energy management(EMS) or building automation (BMS) system.
To find out more, contact Thermal Gas Systems, today
- Simple installation with easy field calibration
- Easy expansion as requirements change
- Up to six IR modules or oxygen sensors reporting to one central controller
- Up to 1000 ft. transmission distance for each IR module
- Up to 300 ft. transmission for 02 sensors
- LCD shows PPM concentration, Alarm, Test, Reset, Sensor Fault Diagnostics, and Low Battery
- Three Flashing Alarm LEDs
- Sensor Fault LED
- Relays for Hi & Low Alarm, Fault, and Offscale conditions can activate ventilation, dialer or remote notification.
- Analog outputs for BAS/EMS interface or data logging
- Hi/Low independent, user adjustable alarm levels for each sensor
- Off-scale alarm
- Adjustable sensor scan rate
- Self-diagnostics for each IR module
- Built-in alarm Reset and Test push buttons
- Rugged Plastic enclosure
- Long-life, maintenance-free electrochemical oxygen sensors
- Dependable, all solid-state microprocessor Electronics
Options & Accessories
- Amber strobe alarm
- High-intensity audible alarm
- Gas calibration kit
- Remote readout panel
- TWA integration
- Automatic calibration
||115-230v, 50-60 Hz
||Std: 4 x 3A, dry contact relay
Opt: 4 x 0-5VDC analog
||0 - 1000ppm most refrigerants
0 - 25% O2 (1% accuracy)
||400F to +1200F non-condensing
||00F to 1200F non-condensing
||NEMA 4/12/13 design
||NEMA 12/13 design
Warranty (click for details)
HALOGUARD® II/IR is guaranteed for one year from the date of shipment. Any device found defective in that period will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Read terms and
conditions of sale for complete warranty information.
Documents Available for Download (click for complete listing)